AXIS CONDOS BY CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENTS
Axis Condos Toronto is a new condo project by CentreCourt evelopments and is currently in preconstruction. The new development will be located at 411 Church Street, Toronto. Axis Condos is 38 storey building with 531 number of units.
The subject property is located at the southeast corner of Church Street and Wood Street. Axis is steps from Yonge+College. It will replace a surface parking lot. On the west is Maple Leaf Gardens, a heritage building that has been converted to a supermarket on the main floors with athletic facilities on the upper floors. Church Street Junior Public School, including a playground and field, is located on the north side of Wood Street just east of Church Street.
- Location of Axis Condos has a 98/100 WalkScore.
- Steps from the College subway station.
- Quick access to major amenities including Yonge-Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, Ryerson University, University of Toronto, and numerous shops and restaurants.
- Historic architecture and buildings, some dating back to the late 19th and 20th centuries
- Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, Alexander Street Parkette and Allan Gardens.
Date of Completion:
411 Church Street, Toronto ON M5B 2A4
REGISTER FOR FIRST ACCESS!
Wendy Wen is a real estate professional with Right At Home Realty, Specializing in pre-construction projects in GTA, including new condos, townhomes, freehold houses and commercial projects... She has a good relationship with developers, can get first access to new projects and get the best deals for her clients! She works closely with builders, mortgage specialists, lawyers, property managers... providing services to her clients from beginning until final closing...
Right At Home Realty Inc., Brokerage Toronto, OntarioCanada, L5S 1X2Phone: 416-818-1466Fax: 905-565-6677
Sales RepresentativeDirect: 416-818-1466Bus: email@example.com
*We do not represent the builders.
Right At Home Realty Inc., Brokerage, Independently Owned & Operated